Impact Finance Center offers advisory services that bring our expertise directly to foundations, nonprofits, family offices, and other interested groups in a consulting capacity.
Our clients benefit not only from our cutting edge research and academic work but also from our ground-level experience. Whether you’re looking for someone to simply explain what impact investing is or you’re looking for expert guidance in negotiating the finer points of such complex deals, IFC Team of experts can help.
IFC’s Advisory Services include the following:
- Consultation 1 or 2 hours
- Investment Advisor Evaluation and Investment Advisor Search Process
- Investment Beliefs Process
- Impact Guide or Outsourced Chief Impact Officer (OCIO)
- Outsourced Impact Lab (I-Lab): Outsourced Impact Investing Department
- Direct Investments
- Impact Investing Giving Circles
- Impact Investing Fellowships
- Custom Impact Investing Education Courses
Impact Finance Center
1245 Champa Street
Denver, CO 80204